Re: [PPLetterpress] NEW ALBION

  • Graham and Kathy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
      Aren't these also being made in the US, by the Pratt Wagon Works?

      Graham Moss
      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street
      Oldham OL1 1SJ England

      http://www.inclinepress.com

      On 8/1/12 16:09, "jonathanjeclipse" <jonathanjeclipse@...> wrote:

      > just in case anyone did not know, www.harryrochat.com in UK have had new
      > patterns made and are casting their new Albion press, it is a fabuolous
      > machine for anyone preferring new rather than old(if you can get them), looks
      > wonderful.
    • Alan Dye
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
        Yes, Steve Pratt and his son Ben make an Albion that has a platen roughly 10x15 inches, and they are beautiful. I've been printing on one belonging to Philoxenia Press for about a year and have ordered one for myself. They really are nice presses.

        Alan Dye

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Graham and Kathy <kwhalen.incline@...> wrote:

        > Aren't these also being made in the US, by the Pratt Wagon Works?
        >

        > Graham Moss
        > Incline Press
        > 36 Bow Street
        > Oldham OL1 1SJ England
        >
        > http://www.inclinepress.com
        >

        > On 8/1/12 16:09, "jonathanjeclipse" <jonathanjeclipse@...> wrote:
        >
        > > just in case anyone did not know, www.harryrochat.com in UK have had new
        > > patterns made and are casting their new Albion press, it is a fabuolous
        > > machine for anyone preferring new rather than old(if you can get them), looks
        > > wonderful.

      • Jonathan Jarvis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2012
          Rochat press floor standing, 22" x 16" platten.....!