NEW ALBION

  • jonathanjeclipse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
      just in case anyone did not know, www.harryrochat.com in UK have had new patterns made and are casting their new Albion press, it is a fabuolous machine for anyone preferring new rather than old(if you can get them), looks wonderful.
    • Graham and Kathy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
        Aren't these also being made in the US, by the Pratt Wagon Works?

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press
        36 Bow Street
        Oldham OL1 1SJ England

        http://www.inclinepress.com

        On 8/1/12 16:09, "jonathanjeclipse" <jonathanjeclipse@...> wrote:

        > just in case anyone did not know, www.harryrochat.com in UK have had new
        > patterns made and are casting their new Albion press, it is a fabuolous
        > machine for anyone preferring new rather than old(if you can get them), looks
        > wonderful.
      • Alan Dye
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
          Yes, Steve Pratt and his son Ben make an Albion that has a platen roughly 10x15 inches, and they are beautiful. I've been printing on one belonging to Philoxenia Press for about a year and have ordered one for myself. They really are nice presses.

          Alan Dye

          --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Graham and Kathy <kwhalen.incline@...> wrote:

          > Aren't these also being made in the US, by the Pratt Wagon Works?
          >

          > Graham Moss
          > Incline Press
          > 36 Bow Street
          > Oldham OL1 1SJ England
          >
          > http://www.inclinepress.com
          >

          > On 8/1/12 16:09, "jonathanjeclipse" <jonathanjeclipse@...> wrote:
          >
          > > just in case anyone did not know, www.harryrochat.com in UK have had new
          > > patterns made and are casting their new Albion press, it is a fabuolous
          > > machine for anyone preferring new rather than old(if you can get them), looks
          > > wonderful.

        • Jonathan Jarvis
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2012
            Rochat press floor standing, 22" x 16" platten.....!