my pdf article

  • allenprinter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2003
      My apologies to those having problems downloading my pdf
      article re: my home made photopolymer platemaking system. I
      exported to pdf from Mac Adobe InDesign 2 and had no trouble
      when emailing it to myself at home and computers at work, so
      naturally I thought....
      If I have a chance this weekend I'll try a different method to make
      the pdf file and see what happens.
      Brian Allen
    • Carole Aldrich
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2003
        To allen Printer.

        Try printing the document to a file and then running it through
        Distiller. That might squash the bugs.
        --
        Carole M Aldrich
        Voice 909.625.7722

      • Charles Sweitzer
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2003
          Brian:
          No problem I am using Windows ME. Is there any way had you could e-mail me the instructions.
          thanks
          charles sweitzer
          allenprinter <allenprinter@...> wrote:My apologies to those having problems downloading my pdf
          article re: my home made photopolymer platemaking system. I
          exported to pdf from Mac Adobe InDesign 2 and had no trouble
          when emailing it to myself at home and computers at work, so
          naturally I thought....
          If I have a chance this weekend I'll try a different method to make
          the pdf file and see what happens.
          Brian Allen

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          � To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
          PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
          � Encountering problems? contact:
          PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
          � To unsubscribe: