Kickstarter alert! Only six days left to help support the Ink Dial

  • Ithaca Typothetae
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Kickstarter alert! Only six days left to help support the Ink Dial, a tool to help small craft printers measure ink when mixing custom colors for our design clients.

      Help support a fledgling business bent on making a quality tool from locally manufactured parts.

      And do check out the pledge rewards: signed, limited edition, poster-sized letterpress prints from 15 amazing artists whose work all involves lettering to one some degree or another, many creating original work for this project alone.

      Visit http://inkdial.com today and pledge now!

      And if you have questions or concerns, check out a lively discussion over at Briar Press: http://www.briarpress.org/28351

      Apologies for the cross-posting. Please, spread the word.

      Terry