Spring letterpress courses available in LA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      The link below provides information about the letterpress classes I am offering this spring at Art Center College of Design and Otis College of Art & Design.

      http://bielerpress.blogspot.com/2006/09/letterpress-instruction.html

      Not sure how much longer I will be doing this, it's either getting a bit old or I am getting a bit old, but, if interested, here it is.

      Happy New Year to all.