Re: [PPLetterpress] dots moving

  • Ian Bristow
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2011
      Thanks everyone for the advice. I'm pretty sure your right about the room temp Gerald as I was processing while my shop was heating back up.
      These harsh Canadian winters do not help!!! I also had the plates leaning up against a cold wall. I will make sure I bring the heat up in the shop first
      and try again. I have also used the 95 plate material with o.k. results, I find it is often hit and miss with my platemaker. She does the trick most of the time
      but by no means the cadillac of platemakers (jerry rigged polimero unit). I think the problem is the fluctuating shop temperature and the light source.
      Santa never brought me a new platemaker!!!

      Thanks again

      Happy New Year!!!

      Ian
      We Do Printing
      http://wedoprinting.wordpress.com/
      www.wedoprinting.net

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2011
        Ian

        If you need bulbs go here:
        http://www.atlantalightbulbs.com/

        Santa didn't bring me a new platemaker either. What's up with that? I guess we weren't on the good boys' list.

        A couple of small miracles and positive transitions though so ready for 2012 with my bear claws on.

        Let's go!