URL

  • Katie Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 3:17 PM
      Gerald:

      I have been having email/network problems and have lost the URL for the
      Polymer group. Can you post or resend it again? Thanks.

      Katie Harper
    • Charles Sweitzer
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20 8:01 AM
        I Have the URL for photopolymer is this the group you want if so let me know and I will send it to you.
        charles sweitzer
        Katie Harper <knharper@...> wrote:Gerald:

        I have been having email/network problems and have lost the URL for the
        Polymer group. Can you post or resend it again? Thanks.

        Katie Harper

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        � To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
        PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
        � Encountering problems? contact:
        PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
        � To unsubscribe: