Re: Does anyone know anything about this photopolymer exposure/processing unit?

  • Matthew L
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2011
      Thank you very much Gerald. Have you or anyone else even ever seen anything like this I cannot find an iota of info on this kind of a unit.

      -Matthew

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2011
        Matthew

        I have heard of the company (Currico ?) but I know nothing about the machines they may have made for platemaking, though they were seemingly involved at one point. You might have the name wrongly interpreted.

        Here is a link you might want to pursue:

        http://www.currico.com.au/