Re: Adhesive matl for plates?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2011
      Maybe a year or two ago, both Boxcar and Elum switched to a darker blue film adhesive with a thinner backing. They both buy this from a distributor on the east coast, don't know who (wish I did). The really good thing about it is that the bubble problem associated with polyester-backed plate film adhesives is no longer an issue.