Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: The Ink Dial - a Kickstarter for printers & printmakers

  • Andrew Maximow
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 28, 2011
      Thanks for clarification and answering my questions.  Good to hear that one would be able to purchase any number of units as part of a system that suits one's needs.  Please continue to send us updates "up the wazoo"!  Now on to the KS pledge page...
      Best!
      A&X

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 15, 2012
        Andre at dolphin graphics in SF. Can't recommend him enough. Fantastic guy and my film is always done right/super fast.

        On Aug 15, 2012, at 8:03 PM, Andrew Maximow <amaximow@...> wrote:

        Hi Amber,
        Who processes negatives for you?
        --A