Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Making a handmade photopolymer platemaking system

  • Charles Sweitzer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2003
      I Had the same problem with the download, I am running Windows ME. The text came out as black bars
      Steve Jackman <santaj672@...> wrote:Did anyone else have this problem? When I downloaded the pdf
      of Brian Allen's article, Adobe Acrobat reported an "Internal Error"
      in the file, and some of the illustrations didn't load. This
      happened in both the Acrobat plugin in Explorer and in the
      Acrobat Reader after I downloaded the file to the Mac hard disk. I
      tried downloading the file again and got the same results.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      � To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
      PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      � Encountering problems? contact:
      PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
      � To unsubscribe: