Missling link

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2003
      I have the same problem with the pdf. I think this may be an improper
      link to an illustration (or two?) in the application that the pdf was
      generated from, and not something wrong with Acrobat. I use version 5.
      I haven't checked but I assume the pdf is backward compatible to at
      least version 4.

      Re: directions: The pdf is located in the Files section of the site in
      the folder marked Articles, Bibliographies, etc.

      On the left hand side of the home page for the site you will see a
      yellow panel. This lists (in order): Home, Messages, Files, Photos,
      Links, Database, Members. If you have a Yahoo ID you should have
      access to these and they will be underlined. Click on Files and the
      Files page will open and show a listing of various folders. One of
      these will be Articles, Bibliographies, etc. Click on the underlined
      folder identification name and the folder will open and reveal its
      contents. Click on Brian's pdf and it will either download or open
      online depending upon how you have your browser and/or Acrobat configured.

      Gerald
    • Katie Harper
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2003
        Gerald:

        I have been having email/network problems and have lost the URL for the
        Polymer group. Can you post or resend it again? Thanks.

        Katie Harper
      • Charles Sweitzer
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2003
          I Have the URL for photopolymer is this the group you want if so let me know and I will send it to you.
          charles sweitzer
          Katie Harper <knharper@...> wrote:Gerald:

          I have been having email/network problems and have lost the URL for the
          Polymer group. Can you post or resend it again? Thanks.

          Katie Harper

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          � To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
          PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
          � Encountering problems? contact:
          PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
          � To unsubscribe: