[PPLetterpress] Re: Making a handmade photopolymer platemaking system

  • Carole Aldrich
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2003
      Hi all

      I had the same problem. Since pdf if the native file format of Adobe
      Illustrator, I opened the file in Illustrator (you have to do this
      one page at a time) and printed from there. It worked like a charm.
      Not sure what the problem was, but this is the workaround.
      --
      Carole M Aldrich
      Voice 909.625.7722

    • Charles Sweitzer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2003
        I Had the same problem with the download, I am running Windows ME. The text came out as black bars
        Steve Jackman <santaj672@...> wrote:Did anyone else have this problem? When I downloaded the pdf
        of Brian Allen's article, Adobe Acrobat reported an "Internal Error"
        in the file, and some of the illustrations didn't load. This
        happened in both the Acrobat plugin in Explorer and in the
        Acrobat Reader after I downloaded the file to the Mac hard disk. I
        tried downloading the file again and got the same results.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        � To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
        PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
        � Encountering problems? contact:
        PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
        � To unsubscribe: