Re: Making a handmade photopolymer platemaking system

  • Steve Jackman
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2003
      Did anyone else have this problem? When I downloaded the pdf
      of Brian Allen's article, Adobe Acrobat reported an "Internal Error"
      in the file, and some of the illustrations didn't load. This
      happened in both the Acrobat plugin in Explorer and in the
      Acrobat Reader after I downloaded the file to the Mac hard disk. I
      tried downloading the file again and got the same results.
    • Carole Aldrich
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2003
        Hi all

        I had the same problem. Since pdf if the native file format of Adobe
        Illustrator, I opened the file in Illustrator (you have to do this
        one page at a time) and printed from there. It worked like a charm.
        Not sure what the problem was, but this is the workaround.
        --
        Carole M Aldrich
        Voice 909.625.7722

      • Charles Sweitzer
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2003
          I Had the same problem with the download, I am running Windows ME. The text came out as black bars
          Steve Jackman <santaj672@...> wrote:Did anyone else have this problem? When I downloaded the pdf
          of Brian Allen's article, Adobe Acrobat reported an "Internal Error"
          in the file, and some of the illustrations didn't load. This
          happened in both the Acrobat plugin in Explorer and in the
          Acrobat Reader after I downloaded the file to the Mac hard disk. I
          tried downloading the file again and got the same results.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          � To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
          PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
          � Encountering problems? contact:
          PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
          � To unsubscribe: