Re: Vandercook Cocktail competition

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 21, 2011
      Yeah, the 1950s. When the US was on top of the world economically, and the future was rosy for the family hopeful, and actually obtainable in their lifetime.

      I recently read a report that if one were to compare life expectancy in the US from the 1950s to current and exclude the advances in curing heart disease, we are currently in decline, and should expect that to continue. The good news, life expectancy increases in times of economic turmoil.

      Gerald