Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Vandercook Cocktail competition

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 20, 2011
      But the other pictures from that party show the women--they were there. All
      told, we have maybe 20 pictures from various Vandercook company parties and
      they all smoked and had drinks in hand.

      Fritz

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 21, 2011
        Yeah, the 1950s. When the US was on top of the world economically, and the future was rosy for the family hopeful, and actually obtainable in their lifetime.

        I recently read a report that if one were to compare life expectancy in the US from the 1950s to current and exclude the advances in curing heart disease, we are currently in decline, and should expect that to continue. The good news, life expectancy increases in times of economic turmoil.

        Gerald