Making a handmade photopolymer platemaking system

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2003
      Brian Allen has graciously sent us a pdf of his article from
      _Ampersand_ (Quarterly Journal of the Pacific Center for the Book
      Arts). This was originally published last year.

      The pdf is located in the Files section under Articles,
      Bibliographies, etc.

      Gerald
    • Steve Jackman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2003
        Did anyone else have this problem? When I downloaded the pdf
        of Brian Allen's article, Adobe Acrobat reported an "Internal Error"
        in the file, and some of the illustrations didn't load. This
        happened in both the Acrobat plugin in Explorer and in the
        Acrobat Reader after I downloaded the file to the Mac hard disk. I
        tried downloading the file again and got the same results.
      • Carole Aldrich
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2003
          Hi all

          I had the same problem. Since pdf if the native file format of Adobe
          Illustrator, I opened the file in Illustrator (you have to do this
          one page at a time) and printed from there. It worked like a charm.
          Not sure what the problem was, but this is the workaround.
          --
          Carole M Aldrich
          Voice 909.625.7722

        • Charles Sweitzer
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19, 2003
            I Had the same problem with the download, I am running Windows ME. The text came out as black bars
            Steve Jackman <santaj672@...> wrote:Did anyone else have this problem? When I downloaded the pdf
            of Brian Allen's article, Adobe Acrobat reported an "Internal Error"
            in the file, and some of the illustrations didn't load. This
            happened in both the Acrobat plugin in Explorer and in the
            Acrobat Reader after I downloaded the file to the Mac hard disk. I
            tried downloading the file again and got the same results.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            � To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
            PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
            � Encountering problems? contact:
            PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
            � To unsubscribe: