Paul Moxon's Vandercook Presses

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2011
      Vandercook Presses: Maintenance, History and Resources
      by Paul Moxon

      A new, essential Vandercook reference book by Paul Moxon based on his "Vandercook Maintenance" workshop with notes on significant models and competing presses.

      10 x 7″, 98 pp, letterpress cover, digitally printed interior, twin loop wire binding,

      $55.00 postage paid within the U.S.
      Canada/Mexico USD 60.00
      UK/Europe/Australia/NZ USD 65.00

      Check, money order or PayPal (paul@...):
      Paul Moxon
      1059 Chalet Drive W.
      Mobile AL 36608 USA
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
        I received my copy yesterday. Pleasantly surprised. This is a must have for anyone with a Vandercook. This should go a long way in answering any question you will ever have about proper maintenance and repair. And well worth the expenditure.