CROSS POSTED: Closing of Website: Letterpress Printers of the World

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2011
      Well, since I have done nothing to maintain the website (www.letterpressprinters.org) in over 4 years, and I no longer even have the files to make editing easy for me, I have decided to close down the "Letterpress Printers of the World" website.  The domain registration expires on October 24, 2011, and at this time I have released it from automatic renewal.

      If someone would like to take over the project, it's available!  I will reinstate the automatic domain renewal, and anyone who would like to take over the project would only have to reimburse me my actual costs for the added disk space and registration fees.  I figure it costs me about $40 a year to maintain the site.  The whole site would remain on my servers, but you would have complete access to the entire web site management area.

      If anyone is interested, let me know, otherwise the site will close down when the domain registration expires....

      BTW: A note to Marjorie Wilser:  Your page has had the greatest number of hits of any page on the site for both August and September.  Even greater than the home page....  Go figure!?!

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Company
      Camden, New York
      APA #785