Photopolymer Plate Maker

  • Donna Speer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hello PPLetterpress group!

      I have just listed an Anderson Vreeland Obital VIII A-2 plate maker on Ebay. To view it go to "toomuchdmg" (me as the seller) and take a look.

      This plate maker was only in use for 3 yeas and then stored for 7 years. It is in wonderful condition as it was used lightly during the 3 years in use.

      Lost my cell phone yesterday the # 530-521-1680 - to be replaced soon!
      Home phone is 530-892-8528... but then my car seldom cools off lately!

      Thanks
      Donna Graden