Re: [PPLetterpress] Book Arts certificate, University of Utah

  • Allison Cornu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2011
      I'm more than very happy, and excited for the Book Arts Program!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 23, 2011, at 10:26 AM, "Laura Decker" <laura.decker@...> wrote:

      The Book Arts Program at the J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah now offers a certificate in Book Arts. It is the first of its kind in the intermountain west. The Book Arts Program offers classes in Letterpress, book binding, and artists' books, as well as lectures and a variety of workshops. For more information see this article!

      http://unews.utah.edu/news_releases/university-of-utah-offers-book-arts-certificate