Letter press garage sale

  • Maryse Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2011
      Here is the information I would like to post for the group

      Printshop «Garage sale» on RSVP

      Hello letterpress fan

      We are selling the equipment of a retire printer. The sale will take place on July, 30 & 31, in Laval (Quebec)  Here is a short list of the equipment we have for sale:

      - Many type cabinet ( Hamilton)
      - Type face approximatif 100
      - Wood spacer and the cabinet
      - Kardex 8 units
      - Thompson-British Automatic platen
      - Varityper
      - 11 x 18 vertical file cabinet ideal for plate storage
      - Ludlow cabinet (8 matrix on each side)
      - Metal spacer from 1 to 10 points
      - Galley cabinet
      - Paperdrill
      - Stapler big and small one

      The equipment is located in a main floor of a commercial workshop, with easy acess.

      Final information and adresses will be send only on request.

      You can contact me at pourouagadougou@...