Vandercook 232

  • Michael Andrews
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2003
      Hello

      Trying to find a home for a Vandercook 232 proof
      press. It is a huge machine that requires space, 220
      volts and will be expensive to move.

      I would like to get $500 or best offer. Free to a good
      home in some non profit, specially if I can get
      visiting rights.

      Call me at 310 374-7672

      Thanks

      Michael Andrews

      Specs follow:

      VANDERCOOK 232 PROOF PRESS: $500
      Made for registering and proofing color plates
      Print Area: 30" x 32"
      1 long Ink roller