Seeking So Cal printer for wedding invitations [forwarded]

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2003
      If anyone is interested in this, or knows of someone who would be,
      contact information follows. I think Aliso Viejo is near Long Beach?

      Gerald

      Terrell, Joshua wrote:

      Hi Gerald. I was wondering if you could recommend a typesetter/fine
      printer for a wedding invite gig in the Aliso Viejo area (or within an
      hour thereof).

      Thanks much

      JLT

      J. Lurie-Terrell / Graphic Designer / California State Legislature
      1020 N Street, Suite B-7 / Sacramento, California / 95814-5606
      tel 916.323.9706 / fax 916.327.8753 / joshua.terrell@...