Re: [PPLetterpress] Need a new solvent ASAP!

  • Amber Ellis-Seguine
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 7, 2011
      I just started using Eco house orange 915 ( I think that's the full name). It's a natural turpentine. It's expensive in comparison to most solvents but it smells good, you only need a little, and it says it's all natural. You can find it at Dick Blick.

      Good luck,
      Amber

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 7, 2011, at 7:59 PM, Ed  Inman <edinman@...> wrote:

      Wear chemical resistant gloves--or alternately 1-use (throw-away) vinyl or latex gloves. Mineral spirits is actually pretty mild as solvents go, but you want to avoid skin contact to almost any solvent.--Ed

      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 20, 2011
        Well you know how it goes with products imported from Chna. . . . ;)