speaking of negatives

  • mark baisi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2003
      Hi,
      I have been shooting negs on a "doctored" Screen Autocompinca camera for the
      past couple of months. The last few negs I developed came out good but the
      black is not dense. My chemistry is a bit old but before I threw it out I
      wanted to double check that it is the fault of the Developer. The clear
      areas of the neg are nice and clear. I am using kodak line film and tray
      developing in Kodak chemistry. I develop for 90 seconds and have a solid 3
      and a visible 7 on the stoufer scale. I am exposing the film for 11-15
      seconds. Thanks,
      Mark
      hummingbird press
      BC canada