Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Heidelberg Sucker Feeders

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2011
      The third party sucker slides are not any good. They are not made properly and have a tendency to split lengthwise, so we stock only the ones made by Heidelberg and they never have any problems.

      Fritz

      Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 7:43 AM
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Re: Heidelberg Sucker Feeders

      I've been using the 19H suckers. These are white rubber and won't leave scuffs on thicker paper as it whips under the bar. They are available from Rudow (suckers.com, advertising "suckers by the zillions!") or their many distributors. The plastic "slides" are also available from at least one third-party source I've lost track of at the moment, in addition to Heidelberg parts from the usual sources.