Printing Equipment

  • Donna Speer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2011
      Hello,

      I often read the entries made here by members and things come to mind that my late husband Regis Graden had talked about. Hope to make contributions as things come to mind or in response to what I read.

      Also, I contacted this group a number of months ago saying that I would be beginning to sell the printing equipment and items of interest that my husband had owned/preserved before his passing. Well, life takes some odd twists and turns so I am just now getting to the project.

      The items will be under my ebay sellers name "toomuchdmg" and as of this minute there is just a paper cutter listed but I am ready to push the button on a number of other items too. Next up will be a JL Morrison Perfection wire stitcher.

      As days go by, and I am able to take more pictures, there will be more pieces of equipment and items of interest listed until all is in the hands of people who will appreciate them.

      Please stop by my ebay items listed under "toomuchdmg" as you have time. I plan to list items for 10 days at a time to keep things moving but will relist if need be.

      Happy shopping!

      Donna Graden
      Chico, CA