Re: [PPLetterpress] Re:

    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2011
      Yes, do not open the link. The two messages, as well as the member who posted them, have been removed from the list.

      Gerald
      PPL

      On 5/15/11 2:43 PM, typetom@... wrote:
      CAUTION:
      Two messages like this received from innererklang - looks like spam or virus to me, I didn't open the link...
      Tom

      In a message dated 5/15/2011 1:45:10 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, innererklang@... writes:
      http://www.i ntelik.com/cool.yo.php?rluckyid=yxu9

    • bielerpr
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2011
        Just a further note in this regard, because of some member concerns. Apologies for not catching this but it was from a member who was not moderated.

        If you have a Mac and clicked on the link, yes, Macs can get viruses. You do not need to acquire anti-virus software though because it is built into the Mac OS (at least in Leopard). It is an undocumented feature. While in the Finder, press Command Hyphen J. The window that opens should have the Show Icon Preview checked. If not, check it. Your Mac will get wiped clean. Always make sure your Security Updates are current.

        Gerald
        PPL