Re: [PPLetterpress] Parenthesis/Fine Press Book Association

  • Katie Harper
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      Gerald: I just joined earlier this month. Can't wait for my first issue of
      Parenthesis. It was the discussions on this list that got me interested, and
      I thank you! I'm looking forward to the instant elevation of my print work
      into that higher realm of "fine press." ;-)

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press
      Cincinnati, OH
      513-233-9588