Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: line art limitations

  • Treehouse of Blue Ridge
    Message 1 of 15 , May 9, 2011
      Looked up the coin. Fascinating! Found Don Quixote and Sancho...not to be a stickler for authenticity, but his hat does not follow literary description. It was actually a barber's basin and shaped differently :0) None the less, thank you so very much for sharing the coin with me. I marvel that Cervantes' work was written 400+ yrs ago and we are still talking about it in one form or another.
      Thank you Gerald.