Parenthesis/Fine Press Book Association

  • Gerald Lange <bieler@worldnet.att.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      Issue number 7 of _Parenthesis_ is now out. This is the bi-annual
      journal of the Fine Press Book Association. This issue is once again
      edited by Crispin Elsted of Barbarian Press. Quite nice. The org is
      well worth supporting.

      For more information, the FPBA maintains a site at

      www.fpba.com

      and a groupsite at

      Gerald Lange

      ps. I have an article in this issue which might be of interest to this
      membership, "An Affinity by Design: Digital Type Foundries Respond To
      Letterpress." Toot, toot.
    • Katie Harper
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
        Gerald: I just joined earlier this month. Can't wait for my first issue of
        Parenthesis. It was the discussions on this list that got me interested, and
        I thank you! I'm looking forward to the instant elevation of my print work
        into that higher realm of "fine press." ;-)

        Katie Harper
        Ars Brevis Press
        Cincinnati, OH
        513-233-9588