call for entries
- -Call for Entries-
The Community College of Southern Nevada in Las Vegas, Nevada is sponsoring
a national juried exhibit of artists' books and would like you to check out
their website for an official entry form and for more information:
Tell your friends. (There are cash awards too!)
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- LATITUDE, LONGITUDE, ELEVATION
Call for Entries
Where are you, where were you, where do you want to be--Mentally, emotionally, spiritually, or in your imagination. These three elements, latitude, longitude, elevation, are a set of coordinates that enable every location on the earth to be specified. Apply these element to you own personal geography and tell us where you are or were or want to be. A juried book show in July & August 2016 at Valley Art Association gallery in Forest Grove, Oregon. Sponsored by The Focus on Book Arts Conference. This exhibit is open to book and paper artists.
• Artist books, sculptural books, book objects are welcome.
• All books should have been created within the past two years.
• Please, no books created as a class project in a teaching classroom situation.
• You may enter two books.
• All books will be available for the public to touch and handle. No books will be under glass.
• All books must be for sale. The gallery takes a 35% commission.
ENTRY FEE: $20.00 in US funds
Submission Deadline: March 1, 2016
Acceptance Notifications: April 1, 2016
Accepted books arrive between: June 20-27. 2016
For more entry information and forms or questions go to: