Help identifying vacuum unit

  • tigerfoodpress
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      Hello,

      I was wondering if I could get some help identifying a vacuum exposure unit. Apologies for the small photo size, it's all I've got right now. There's a brand plate that says PRO, and in script is thirty-six, seemingly referring to the size, but that's all I can read on it.

      I'm curious if this is something suitable for exposing polymer and/or silk screen? Any info would be good, really.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/40217504@N03/5668417286/in/photostream
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/40217504@N03/5667846087/in/photostream/

      Thanks,
      Clare