Fw: Steve Miller

  • barb tetenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      Sorry for any cross-postings..... Please forward to anyone you think would like to help Steve.
      -barb

      Dear Barbara,

      We learned this morning that our friend and colleague, Steve Miller, has lost his home in the tornado that hit Tuscaloosa, Alabama yesterday. Steve and his partner Des are safe, but we have no further details at this time.

      The College Book Art Association has set up a Steve Miller Relief Fund on our website, www.collegebookart.org. To donate, click on Donate at the top of the front page of the website, fill out the form, and make sure you choose Steve Miller Relief Fund from the drop-down Fund box at the bottom. You will be taken to the CBAA PayPal site where you can pay with your credit card.

      We hope that many of you will consider helping Steve recover from this terrible loss. A founding member of CBAA, he is the coordinator of the MFA program in book arts at the University of Alabama where he has been since 1988.

      Bob Blesse