Finally turned on my Windmill! Thank you guys!

  • i_goonies
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2011
      Hello,
      yesterday at the 11.40 am I turned on for the first time my Windmill.

      I'd like to thank you all the people who made this possibile, giving me help and explanations.

      I simply moved about 1000 sheets from the feeder to the exit table without printing but it's a good start. I hope to learn things and be operative soon!

      Thank you guys :)
      Fabio