Request for help

  • ricwilson2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2011
      I'm putting together a piece on trends in Letterpress Printing and could use some feedback. A few questions:
      1) What is your favorite paper to use for letterpress cards (greeting/business cards)?
      2) What is the ink you use for most of your projects?
      3) what is your favorite source for letterpress supplies?
      4) where is the best resource for buying a press?
      You can respond to me off-list if you prefer: wilsonra@...
      thanks,
      ric