Re: [PPLetterpress] Fleeting Film

  • John Cornelisse
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2003
      At 07:17 15-02-2003 -0800, you wrote:
      >It's either that or pull the sheet off your Monotype casters. They're
      >standing by waiting to produce galleys of 14pt Bembo for you, and the
      >fonts are optically adjusted!
      >
      >Michael Barnes

      Who is thinking Monotype-casters are not being used ?

      By the way, there's more available than only Bembo 14 point

      best wishes,

      John Cornelisse

      Enkidu-Press, letterpress & type-founding, Apa 754
      Vaartstraat 23, 4553 AN Philippine, zeeuws vlaanderen
      The Netherlands, +31 (0) 115 491184
      email: enkidu@...

      'You are so handsome, Enkidu, you are just like a god !
      Why with the beast do you wander in the wild ?
      Come I will take you to Uruk-the-Sheepfold,
      to the sacred temple, home of Anu and Isthar,

      Where Gilgamesh is perfect in strength,
      like a wild bull lording it over the menfolk.
      So she spoke to him and her word found favour,
      he knew by instinct, he should seek a friend.