Re: [PPLetterpress] Film Options

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2011
      Ah Smartset. Likewise have fond memories of their attention to detail and helpfulness. I got a rude awakening when I moved to Syracuse, because no one was nearly as dependable or customer-focused. Looks like they're still cranking film out on the trusty ol Lino 330, which I recall survived a fall out the back of a dock truck.

      Harold

      PS Heya Andrew!

      On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 7:41 PM, andrew mcculloh <mcculloh@...> wrote:

      When I lived in Minneapolis, I had all my film processed by Smart Set. They are used to getting jobs from students at the Minnesota center for book arts, so they have experience with all levels of printers and do good work.

      Andrew

      On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Peter Fraterdeus <peterf@...> wrote:

      Thanks Bob,

      Smart Set does look like a good possibility.

      Cheers!

      Peter

      On 18 Mar 2011, at 5:40 PM, Robert E Blesse wrote:

      > Peter,
      >
      > We use Smart Set in Minneapolis. Good quality and fast turnaround. Not too far from you.
      >
      > www.smartset.com
      >
      > Bob

      > ROBERT E. BLESSE
      > Director, The Black Rock Press