Lith Film

  • rodney_grantham
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2011
      John

      Have you talked to the folks at Valley Litho, 1 800 826-6781? Give them a call for their free catalog.

      They tell me they have no plans to quit selling A & B lith and both sheet and imagesetter RA film.

      And since you teach graphics, you might be interested in their offerings for screen printing.

      Rod
    • Ed Inman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2011
        I ♥ real Lith Film, process cameras and darkrooms. No so-called "negatives" made with toner on desktop doodads for me.
        Even if they did stop making ortho lith film completely I would coat my own acetate with liquid silver bromide emulsion before I would EVER give up my darkroom!
        Ed

        >Have you talked to the folks at Valley Litho, 1 800 826-6781? Give them a call for their free catalog.
        >
        >They tell me they have no plans to quit selling A & B lith and both sheet and imagesetter RA film.
        >
        >And since you teach graphics, you might be interested in their offerings for screen printing.
        >
        >Rod

      • bielerpr
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2011
          A reliable source for silver based film negatives in the Southern California area (and beyond) is

          Tamburello Productions
          Oron Kotlizky
          2525 Michigan Avenue, Suite T-2, Santa Monica, CA 90404 310-828-6864
          r12n@...
          tamburello1@...

          I've been using them for several years now and I am quite grateful to have found them. Good film, decent pricing, nice folks.