Contemporary Letterpress course at CCSF starting this Saturday!

  • grendl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      Hi all:

      We had a last-minute schedule change and still have some space available in our Contemporary Letterpress course. It's a seven-week class which meets Saturdays from 10 to 1 at CCSF Mission Campus.

      It's an exciting, project-based course which teaches students to combine traditional letterpress printing with contemporary digital page layout programs.

      No grades, no pressure, just fun, creative projects and an opportunity to learn more about letterpress printing with photopolymer plates.

      Register at CCSF.edu through Continuing Ed. It's listed under Printmaking, course #AR916.

      Feel free to email me off-list if you have any questions.

      Thanks!!!
      Grendl.

      (apologies for cross-posting)