Items going on e*bay

  • Donna Graden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      My late husband, Regis Graden, left a collection of printing equipment and collectibles on his passing.  They have been in storage for 5 years and I have decided to now make them available to others via e*bay listings. His collection includes a press, photopolymer plate maker, cutter, stitcher, saw, type, type cabinets, books and lots and lots of related items.

      Things will be listed over a period of time but I will notify this group as new listings go up.  You may wish to make me a "favorite seller" so that you can easily find new listings from his collection.

      Thank you,

      Donna Graden
      530-892-8528
      530-521-1680

    • Robert E Blesse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011

        Donna,

        Have you listed anything yet? To find you and list you as a “favorite seller” we need to know what your seller user id is.

        Many thanks,

        Bob

        Robert E. Blesse

        Director, The Black Rock Press