After considerable debate, I have reluctantly decided to sell my letterpress equipment for family/financial reasonswe're having a baby and mama needs the cash!
Below is a fairly thorough list of what's for sale, though I may have missed a couple of things. (The pictures are of the press when I originally bought it are available at http://www.briarpress.org/24403.):
- Craftsman Superior Press (`65-`68 Model, Good/Very Good conditionno welds that I can see, with feeder board.)
- Unique/Custom Tabletop Press Cabinet (41" w x 24" d x 31" h), with 6 small type drawers, galley slots, built-in furniture cabinet, 3 drawers, and assorted cubby holes for storing paint.
- Unused/New Rubber Rollers (From NA Graphics)
- Unused/New Trucks (NA Graphics)
- Two chases
- 5 galley trays
- Assorted Furniture
- 5 lbs of Leads
- Unused/New Mallet & Planer (NA Graphics)
- Box of Quoins
- 2 Composing Sticks, long and short
- Assorted type, new in wraps and used
- Assorted type blocks (about five or six)
- 2 Letterpress Books: General Printing & Letterpress Printing, A Manual for Modern Fine Press Printers
Asking $3,800.00 for the whole lot!
Buyer to arrange for pick up or shipping from Sanford, FL.
This is a really great opportunity for someone to get an investment-quality home studio with income potential!
Thanks a bunch and happy printing!