FOR SALE: TABLE TOP PRESS, CABINET, & GOODIES

  • mightyink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      After considerable debate, I have reluctantly decided to sell my letterpress equipment for family/financial reasons—we're having a baby and mama needs the cash!

      Below is a fairly thorough list of what's for sale, though I may have missed a couple of things. (The pictures are of the press when I originally bought it are available at http://www.briarpress.org/24403.):
      • Craftsman Superior Press (`65-`68 Model, Good/Very Good condition—no welds that I can see, with feeder board.)
      • Unique/Custom Tabletop Press Cabinet (41" w x 24" d x 31" h), with 6 small type drawers, galley slots, built-in furniture cabinet, 3 drawers, and assorted cubby holes for storing paint.
      • Unused/New Rubber Rollers (From NA Graphics)
      • Unused/New Trucks (NA Graphics)
      • Two chases
      • 5 galley trays
      • Assorted Furniture
      • 5 lbs of Leads
      • Unused/New Mallet & Planer (NA Graphics)
      • Box of Quoins
      • 2 Composing Sticks, long and short
      • Assorted type, new in wraps and used
      • Assorted type blocks (about five or six)
      • 2 Letterpress Books: General Printing & Letterpress Printing, A Manual for Modern Fine Press Printers

      Asking $3,800.00 for the whole lot!

      Buyer to arrange for pick up or shipping from Sanford, FL.

      This is a really great opportunity for someone to get an investment-quality home studio with income potential!

      Thanks a bunch and happy printing!