Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: New To Group - LARGE

  • Silver MayKitten
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Sounds like he is possibly using a hi-temperature wax
      to make a master that would be metalized and
      electroplated into a shell that would be backed with
      type metal and milled to a working height duplicate
      plate.

      This is a process I use, but don't talk about on this
      list, becauset that is really electrotyping, and
      outside the subject here.

      MayKitten
      --- "Gerald Lange <bieler@...>"

      =====