Re: [PPLetterpress] Primrose Press: Blues/Black History Month

  • Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2010
      It worked for me. It redirected me to

      --Ph. D.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 12:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] Primrose Press: Blues/Black History Month

      Could you give us a link we can click on? All I get by copying your etsy
      address is a bunch of what I take to be Chinese characters.

      Thanks.

      Graham Moss
      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street
      Oldham OL1 1SJ England

      http://www.inclinepress.com

      On 23/12/10 16:36, "ArchE" <archeditor@...> wrote:

      > In honor of Black History Month, Primrose Press introduces limited edition,
      > letterpress Blues notecards. The cards were created in collaboration with
      > Grammy-nominated composer/musician Dave Eggar.
      >
      > Eggar has performed throughout the world with his band deORO, including
      > performances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Barbican Center London,
      > Establishment Manila, Surabaya Festival and the Hollywood Bowl. He has
      > performed and recorded with such artists as Evanescence, Coldplay, Michael
      > Brecker, Josh Groban, Dave Sanborn and the Who. He is currently touring his
      > Grammy-nominated record, Kingston Morning.
      >
      > The proceeds from the Blues cards will be donated to the Blues Foundation's
      > Hart Fund that aids ailing blues musicians.
      >
      > Primrose Press cards are available on-line at primrosepress.etsy.com,
      > ArtSpring in downtown Silver Spring, and Wave Gallery in downtown New Haven.

    • Incline Press
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2010
        Re: [PPLetterpress] Primrose Press: Blues/Black History Month Thanks Phil.

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press
        36 Bow Street
        Oldham OL1 1SJ  England