Primrose Press: Blues/Black History Month

  • ArchE
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2010
      In honor of Black History Month, Primrose Press introduces limited edition, letterpress Blues notecards. The cards were created in collaboration with Grammy-nominated composer/musician Dave Eggar.

      Eggar has performed throughout the world with his band deORO, including performances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Barbican Center London, Establishment Manila, Surabaya Festival and the Hollywood Bowl. He has performed and recorded with such artists as Evanescence, Coldplay, Michael Brecker, Josh Groban, Dave Sanborn and the Who. He is currently touring his Grammy-nominated record, Kingston Morning.

      The proceeds from the Blues cards will be donated to the Blues Foundation's Hart Fund that aids ailing blues musicians.

      Primrose Press cards are available on-line at primrosepress.etsy.com, ArtSpring in downtown Silver Spring, and Wave Gallery in downtown New Haven.
    • Kathleen Whalen
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2010
        Could you give us a link we can click on? All I get by copying your etsy
        address is a bunch of what I take to be Chinese characters.

        Thanks.

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press
        36 Bow Street
        Oldham OL1 1SJ England

        http://www.inclinepress.com

        On 23/12/10 16:36, "ArchE" <archeditor@...> wrote:

        > In honor of Black History Month, Primrose Press introduces limited edition,
        > letterpress Blues notecards. The cards were created in collaboration with
        > Grammy-nominated composer/musician Dave Eggar.
        >
        > Eggar has performed throughout the world with his band deORO, including
        > performances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Barbican Center London,
        > Establishment Manila, Surabaya Festival and the Hollywood Bowl. He has
        > performed and recorded with such artists as Evanescence, Coldplay, Michael
        > Brecker, Josh Groban, Dave Sanborn and the Who. He is currently touring his
        > Grammy-nominated record, Kingston Morning.
        >
        > The proceeds from the Blues cards will be donated to the Blues Foundation's
        > Hart Fund that aids ailing blues musicians.
        >
        > Primrose Press cards are available on-line at primrosepress.etsy.com,
        > ArtSpring in downtown Silver Spring, and Wave Gallery in downtown New Haven.
      • Ph.D.
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 23, 2010
          It worked for me. It redirected me to

          --Ph. D.

          Could you give us a link we can click on? All I get by copying your etsy
          address is a bunch of what I take to be Chinese characters.

          Thanks.

          Graham Moss
          Incline Press
          36 Bow Street
          Oldham OL1 1SJ England

          http://www.inclinepress.com

          On 23/12/10 16:36, "ArchE" <archeditor@...> wrote:

          > In honor of Black History Month, Primrose Press introduces limited edition,
          > letterpress Blues notecards. The cards were created in collaboration with
          > Grammy-nominated composer/musician Dave Eggar.
          >
          > Eggar has performed throughout the world with his band deORO, including
          > performances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Barbican Center London,
          > Establishment Manila, Surabaya Festival and the Hollywood Bowl. He has
          > performed and recorded with such artists as Evanescence, Coldplay, Michael
          > Brecker, Josh Groban, Dave Sanborn and the Who. He is currently touring his
          > Grammy-nominated record, Kingston Morning.
          >
          > The proceeds from the Blues cards will be donated to the Blues Foundation's
          > Hart Fund that aids ailing blues musicians.
          >
          > Primrose Press cards are available on-line at primrosepress.etsy.com,
          > ArtSpring in downtown Silver Spring, and Wave Gallery in downtown New Haven.

        • Incline Press
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 23, 2010
            Re: [PPLetterpress] Primrose Press: Blues/Black History Month Thanks Phil.

            Graham Moss
            Incline Press
            36 Bow Street
            Oldham OL1 1SJ  England