Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: New To Group - LARGE photopolymer plates

  • Ed Inman
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2003
      I'd like to know more about liquid photopolymer as well. I was once told
      there is a process where, after exposure, the unexposed liquid photopolymer
      can be blown off the plate with high pressure air and recycled, as opposed
      to washed down the drain and wasted.

      Has anyone else heard of this process?

      Ed