Looking for Colored Inks in Small Quantities

  • jonagold1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
      I need very small quantities of colored letterpress inks to do small accents in a book I'm printing on a handpress--a bright blue, a deep green for example--and could use suggestions on where to find them. I've gone through the 1/4 lb tube offerings from NA Graphics and Graphic Chemical and am not quite finding what I need.

      Alternatively, does anyone know how I can mix my own colored ink? I already have powdered pigments and high quality oil paints on hand.

      Thanks!
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
        Daniel Smith oil relief inks are amazing - dense high quality pigments.

        Sent from iPhone - technology is grand!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
          Thanks!

          Jonathan Finegold