Re: Emergency --> Inked Press UPDATE (Cross-Posted)

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2010
      Keep the linkage lubed, the throw-off won't break down anytime soon. In some cases there are some very good reasons to switch the throw-out every second impression. One of the first tricks of the trade that I ever learned from a seasoned pressman was to double roll a platen jobber for dies with large areas of coverage.

      -gary